Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hello everyone!

I just read the comments to my most recent post, which was not recent at all, and saw that JenjaBee was under the impression that I had fallen off the face of the earth. People thought Christopher Columbus was going to do that too, but his life ended up alright! 
This summer has been relaxing and fun. I went to a basketball camp at BYU the week after school got out 
and I got schooled. Actually, there was a wide range of skill levels at the camp so my trash was not kicked too badly and I felt like I got better. I also got a free shirt and basketball! The basketball is deflated, though. I don't know what they were expecting us to do with a basketball without air in it. Oh well. 






Our Stake put on a Trek activity that our whole family (minus Christopher San and Elder Barnes) participated in! Tyler and I were in separate "families", but often visited each other because you just can't separate best buds. Mom and Dad were in charge of their own family who treated Tyler and me as half-siblings. It was a neat experience. It was physically hard enough to learn a lesson about the Pioneers, but not so overbearing that we didn't have fun! I really enjoyed wearing a skirt. It was quite breezy. 
This picture is of my sister family during the Women's Pull. My dad took this on the top of a hill where the Mormon Batallion men were waiting. Observe: The girl who has agreed to take the yoke upon her is not even holding on. The two girls in front weigh less than 100 pounds. The girl in the center front may or may not have forgotten to take her medication that morning. We never really know. Miraculously, we made it to the top!


Alright, I have to quite for now, but there is un petit look at this summer so far!

Weesee Lysee Boo Boo Poo Poo
P.S.
Hi Jena and Ken!

3 comments:

LaRon and jNae said...

Hi WeeSee. Glad to see you made it through the trek. and glad to see that you have not fallen off the face of the earth.

Go to my blog and check out where in the earth we went on our motorcycles.

Love you tons!
Ant jNae

Jena said...

Wow, you came back - hooray! Sounds like a fun and busy summer for you, and school is probably starting up again soon? I hope you have fun - take care and keep in touch - I mean it!

Jena said...

Um, you're doing it again - you're not quite keeping up with this whole blogging thing, are you ;-P Hope you're doing well - love ya!