Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello Hello

It has been approximately seven months since my last post, so it's probably about time for another one! I'll fill you in on the last few seasons. 
August: Our family went to Mehico with the other Barnes family and we all suffered 3rd degree burns. We're all better now, though. It was really fun to spend time with the Barnes Family we don't see so often.
September: School started and our social lives ended. Just kidding, that's not entirely true! 
October: For Dad's birthday, we visited some Lewis and Clark Museums near Portland. It was awesome! By awesome, I mean interesting in a this makes me want to snooze kind of way. Tyler and I did take a nap on the floor of one of the museums. 
November: I participated in No Shave November. Besides the fact that it was a little itchy and extremely unattractive, that month was pretty fun! Plus, I think I helped our family during these troublesome economic times by not having to purchase razors or shaving cream. 
December: Lots and lots of Basketball! Practices, games, practices and practices. Christopher and Bethany spent Winter Break here, and it was so fun! We love those two. Also, we talked to Peter on the telephone! That was very special. 
January: I threw up on January 1st. Not because I was inebrieated (I don't even know what that means but I know I didn't eat any french cheese) but because homegirl was dehydrated! I don't think I've blown chunks since Vietnam. It was a fantastic way to start the year!
February: We are only a few days into February, but so far, it has been great! School and basketball and life in general are going smoothly. 

I love my family!

Elyse K. B. 

No comments: